The law firm
Founder and manager : Maître Grégory D’Angela
Academic background :
Maître D’Angela is a graduate of the prestigious Faculty of Law of Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris I University). He got :
- a Research Master’s degree (general public law)
- a Professional Master’s degree (public business law)
- a Ph.D. in Law (public law and tax law)
Furthermore, he holds an American law degree from the Institute for Comparative Law studies of Jean Moulin University (Lyon 3 University).
After earning his Ph.D. in Law, Maître D’Angela graduates from the Paris Bar School and now he works as a lawyer at the Paris Bar.
Professional background :
Maître D’Angela has worked for more than four years as a legal officer in the tax law section of the Administrative Tribunal of Paris.
Prior to founding the D’Angela Law Firm, Maître D’Angela has been an associate lawyer at Touttée Conseils et Associés, a renowned Parisian business law firm, specialized in tax law.
In addition to his activities as a lawyer, Maître D’Angela is a lecturer at the Faculty of Law of Panthéon-Sorbonne University (Paris I University) since 2008.
He speaks fluent English. He also has knowledge of Spanish and Italian.
Our firm’s clients
However, the following can also call on our services :
- private or public societies and companies
- not-for-profit organizations : foundations, associations, unions, etc.
- local authorities (State, regions, departments, districts) and public institutions