The law firm
Founder and manager : Maître Grégory D’Angela
Professional background :
Maître Grégory D’Angela is tax lawyer at Paris Bar. He’s got a Ph.D. in law.
Maître D’Angela has founded in 2013 the D’Angela Law Firm, law firm specialized in tax law, and more particularly in tax litigation.
He fully masters the intricacies of tax litigation thanks to this previous positions :
- Associate lawyer at Touttée Conseils et Associés, a Parisian business law firm, specialized in tax law.
- Legal officer in the tax law section of the Administrative Tribunal of Paris.
In addition to his activities as a lawyer, Maître D’Angela is a lecturer at Sorbonne Law School since 2008.
He speaks fluent English and Italian. He has also knowledge of Spanish.
Academic background :
Maître D’Angela graduates from the Paris Bar School.
He is also graduated from Sorbonne Law School (Paris I University) where he got :
- a Ph.D. in public law and tax law (2010)
- a Professional Master’s degree in public business law (2010)
- a Research Master’s degree in public law (2006).
Furthermore, he holds an American law degree from the Institute for Comparative Law studies of Jean Moulin University (Lyon 3 University).
Our firm’s clients
Our clientele is made up principally of :
- private individuals
- private societies and companies
- not-for-profit organizations